Who's going to invite me?

Forum for the discussion of well anything really
Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Who's going to invite me?

Post by Joviale »

I'm thinking of coming to britain again this summer. I had been thinking of accompanying tess in festivals but there might not be (m)any dates during the period i would be there.
Anyway, if i do come, i have to decide where to go and try and see as many people as possible.
So who wants to invite me? I have a pretty big mercedes van i live in (people who were at the reunions know what it looks like), so i need some parking place somewhere close to where you leve and where people are not going to call the law!
Hugs
j.
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
Weed

Re: Who's going to invite me?

Post by Weed »

would be lovely to see you again :)

it's a bit tight for parking spaces immediately outside the flat, but if you can get here during the day (before people return from work etc), you should be ok
Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

:very happy: Yeepee, i was really sad you couldn't come to the last reunion! I managed to park in your nice car park last time, as you say, i'll try and get there early. (And i've changed myy battery since, so no worry ;) .
Hugs
Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

Well after consultation with tess, it looks like i'm going to be going to britain in august rather than july, around croissant neuf festival. So if you know about other nice little events i can attend and meet some of you, great!