Western Europe & the Russian Federation

Forum for the discussion of well anything really
Dan
antispam: I am Not

Western Europe & the Russian Federation

Post by Dan »

:Mad: this is what we Do. The R/Federation is an open gathering of 90 different individual republics. With there religious & cultural ethnic rights protected by Law & Freedom of movement inside & outside the Federation. Never forget that the price paid for today was in the order 30 million humans by 1946. State adopted religion is Female by nature. The Russian Orthodox Christian church. Mary not Jesus is at the core. What Mr P has managed to achieve inside & out side the Federation is to me astounding in the last 20 year's. Is the Federation a threat to W/Europe? I say No. Why? Wots innit for them? Bugger all. The federation are my niebours. It is unwise to * off next door's family & can be very expensive. We have little they want or need. The special operation was/is necessary to protect the people of the Federation. Who forced this reaction? "US" l mean the British. I was born into the remains of the British White Christian Empire. Military family
Military white Christian school's abroad. You were listening to rock & roll/Beatles ect
I was listening to American soul blue grass. Music of Vietnam era with a light dose the Indie's Carabian/Spanish style. Very cool for an 8 year old. All comments welcome & will be given full my full attention with Respect. Blessings to all. D