Camp Out in the Forest of Dean August?

For discussing the next reunion
amazingtess

Camp Out in the Forest of Dean August?

Post by amazingtess »

For any Grosvenor Roadies who would like to meet up this year, there is a little camp going on in the Forest of Dean from Friday August 13th- Sunday August 22nd. I'll be going there after the Croisant Neuff Summer party in Usk on Tuesday 17th August. www.new-holistic.co.uk There will be facilities on site, vegetarian cafe, hot showers & sauna, compost loos and workshops if you are interested. The price is £10 per day or £25.00 for the weekend. I've had a chat with the guy who is organizing the camp, Starcus, he will be happy to accomodate us. Best wishes to you all Tess xxx

Weed

Re: Camp Out in the Forest of Dean August?

Post by Weed »

not sure whether i'll get there Tess, but it does sound lovely :)

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Re: Camp Out in the Forest of Dean August?

Post by Joviale »

amazingtess wrote: camp going on in the Forest of Dean from Friday August 13th- Sunday August 22nd. I'll be going there after the Croisant Neuff Summer party in Usk on Tuesday 17th August. (...) £25.00 for the weekend.
I don't understand, if it's going on from the 13th to the 22nd, how come it's 25 £ for the week-end. I'm probably missing something! And croissant neuf is on several days isn't it not just the 17th of august?

Interresting anyway, i might be into it if something actually happens in twickers around the 6th.
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution