Summer reunion 2008

For discussing the next reunion
gerda sharma

Re: Summer reunion

Post by gerda sharma »

Hi Joviale,and everybody,
thanks for creating the new forum.I'm up for going to France,or having a reunion in the uk,but I don't have a car,but Im only too happy to share the costs with some one,I do own camping gear.Chaz also needs a lift and Anne.We could get a cheap flight,if its in France and meet somewhere.
August probally would be better. It gives more time to book and arrange things.At the moment I have no dates or commitment,but I would like to know soon love Gerdaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
buy the way my phone number is 0207 771 2701 / 07504180395

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Post by Joviale »

It looks like there's not gonna be a reunion this summer!
I will be in england all the same, crossing on the 17th of july and going first to the lake districts for a few days. And as i'm going to the climate camp begining of august, i could go and visit those of you willing to invite me and my lovely 6 meters long mercedes van.
I would also be quite hapy to go to a festival if there is any during this period of time.
Hugs to you all,
joëlle
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution

paul

Post by paul »

Thats sad, but there was'nt many people interested anyway.
Maybe next year.

kisses Paul

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

Well, after the last one so many people said it was super and we had to do it again, and so many people were sorry to have missed it that i'd imagined that it would be much easier to organise this year, that lots of people would get involved and hat all i'd have to do is turn up!
How wrong can you get!
Hope to see a few of you nethertheless.
hugs

gerda sharma

Post by gerda sharma »

Hi Jovial,
so whats happening,about the meet up,Is it going to happen before Xmas.I don't mind meeting up at the climate change,or whatever.Have you heard anything from Carol? Love Gerdaxxx

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

:( No news from Carol whatsoever, and it seems that no one else has suggested a venue, so it'll just not happen. I find it a bit sad that after all the enthusiasm after the first one nobody(s) really got into organizing the next one and it is a bit hard for me doing it from france. :shock:
I will be at the climate camp anyway so anybody interrested can check the topic i posted.
And i'm happy about visiting people who can accommodate hayduke, my 6 meters long home on wheels.
hugs
j.

Weed

Post by Weed »

Jov, not sure how long you're going to be over here, but there's a Croissant Neuf party on in Monmouthshire (Wales) 15th-17th August ("Britain's premier solar powered music event") -- maybe Brig will be there be and possibly others who usually attend the Big Green Gatherings -

http://www.partyneuf.co.uk

i spoke with Jack, who was eagerly asking for details of a possible reunion but wasn't into travelling vast distances (such as Wales)

i've been told that most motorway stops now have strict rules about parking and only allow 2 hours for free

PS you're welcome to stop over in Basildon again :)

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

>Not sure how long you're going to be over here,
I'm supposed to be back home on the 15th so tough luck for me!

> well again, some people are very eager but no one has organised anything

so tough! We'd (you chris and i) said last year that someone-s else could organise this one and no one has...

>i spoke with Jack, who was eagerly asking for details of a possible reunion but wasn't into travelling vast distances (such as Wales)

Was there a possibility in wales??????

> i've been told that most motorway stops now have strict rules about parking and only allow 2 hours for free

We'll stop at camping sites with eloïse, i don't fancy much motorway stops with kids, so i rekon it'll be ok, although a weird experience!

> PS you're welcome to stop over in Basildon again :)
I'll get back to you when i know more about my programme. I'll go to the climate camp for sure but as for the rest???
hugs
j.