Summer reunion 2009

For discussing the next reunion
Dantheman

Re: Summer reunion 2009

Post by Dantheman »

Hi Chris
Money.s tight But yes I will be there!! I shall arrive early so as to give Brian as much help as possible. Are there direction"s?
Looking forward to seeing youse all pip pip Dan :rofl: :friends: :friends:

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Post by Joviale »

i have a list (about 20 odd) of people who said yeah after the last news bulletin and also of people who said yes before but they might have changed their mind. I think it's just that people are not much or not at all on internet.
(People can nethertheless post a message saying they are coning, and why not, even stating what they might bring with them, we still need some sort of shelter in case of rain, big pots and pans, and well, a band and whatever else you can think about).
I'm a bit busy just now but i'll post the list in a couple of days, as well as a new news bulletin with the real directions to find the place.
People who have no tyet received that bulletin can send me a mail or a pm with their mail address and i'll add them to my mailing list.
I'm crossing on the 14th of july, and can't wait for it. :very happy:

Hey dan, when are you crossing?, i'm booked on the 14th SeaFrance, at 18h30, shall we meet there?
hugs to you all
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

So here are the replies i have so far, if i made any mistakes, do say so, and if i've forgotten or didn't know about some people, say so as well:

Said ok (first call)
Carol B.; Chris S-S (plus Jacky, Jenny); Danny; Dr Pat; Dominic; Gerda; Joëlle; Karen P.; Maggy W.; Mary S.; Pete S.; Richard S.; Ron M.; Rory C.; Scratch; Steve A.; Little Tess; Tony H.; Richard B.;

Said ok or more than likely (second call)
Brian S.; Chris S-S (plus Jacky, Jenny); Danny; Dominic; Joëlle; Pete S. (plus his friend Ann); Ron M.; Rory C.; Tony H (and tribe); Richard B (plus possibly an assortement of other Bells); Maeve; Barny (and littluns); Jasmin (1 day); Jack and Petra; Maeve; Brian (de la terre); Jane G. (1 day);

Possibly, but not sure:
Weed, Antoinette (tony), Angy, Little Tess

Cannot at that date:
Dr Pat; Maggy W.; Olivia; Terry T. Dave & Sunje
Last edited by Joviale on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: adding names, and taking some off

Jane Greene

Post by Jane Greene »

I will try to be there if only for the day (Fri or Sat). Other commitments mean I can't go for longer.

My sadness is that Seamus will not be there this time. I think we should remember him and maybe even dedicate this one to him!

Ricky Wally

Post by Ricky Wally »

Hi Joviale,

I am not going to be able to make it to the reunion as I have had more bleeds from the last operation a few weeks ago on my nose and I am going in to get it checked out and cauterised. I will still be able to make it to the BGG and I am sad that I will miss the reunion :cry:

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

Sorry to hear that Ricky! I'll be at the BGG a couple of days beforehand, they're asking us to be there from the monday or tuesday i can't quite remember.
About the reunion, Ann (friend of Pete) has an 8berth tent shen can bring along, i seem to remember it depends on Ron picking them up.
Any body still doen't have the directions to get there, send me a mail or a pm, and let us know you, or others are coming, who're not yet on the list!
Hoping the weather holds!

Dantheman

Post by Dantheman »

Hi Joelle,
Received your message sorry to hear about your Mum, as for your bum, I will rub it when I see you ! I'll be at Brian's from the 16th. Have had texts with Martin, he has party on 19th but may turn up with friends b4.
Love to all
Dan the Man

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

Dantheman wrote: as for your bum, I will rub it when I see you !
Very kind of you but its pitch black and bloody painfull so i might bash you over the head!
hugs and see you soon.
Which day and time are you crossing?
J

Dantheman

Post by Dantheman »

Hi Joelle I will be crossing from Diepe on the 6 pm ferry, arrives Newhaven 9 pm e.c.t. Try and keep it cool! pip pip Dan

Joviale
Site Admin

Post by Joviale »

Crossing from calais so no chance meeting on the ferry, see you there then.
Any body has anyidea of the weather forecast. Should i bring wellies or sun hat?