Summer reunion 2009

For discussing the next reunion
Weed

Re: Summer reunion 2009

Post by Weed »

i'm not able to make it, but my thoughts are with you :)

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Post by Joviale »

Some of us are still here till tomorow morning so this is your last chance lads!
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution

Dominic

Post by Dominic »

The reunion camp was a success despite the unpredictable weather. Much laughs and general good humour. Not so many people but possibly more familiarity.

Much thanks to Brian for the venue, toilets and hospitality. Thanks to Danny and Joelle, - sort of surrogate hosts, - and it was great to see Pete and Ron who also provided some of the hospitality and laughs.

There was much positivity and optimism about the weather and although there were the occasional showers there was no sign of mud. Despite vehicles on the grass, there wasn't even a tyre mark (I think).

I think many people didn't go because there was no guarantee of fine weather. If there is to be another one then we need to have a marquee for sure and for that level of investment there needs to be more enthusiasm expressed by more people. Hence I think, sadly, it's unlikely to happen again. (please prove me wrong).

Dantheman

Post by Dantheman »

Just a short missive!
I I feel we should consider a hotel with function room,with dogs welcome, there are many of these venue`s available now?

Weed

Post by Weed »

i've just spoken to Ken (was Jeremy) who apologises for not getting to the reunion - he had a lift arranged, but it fell through at the last minute cos there were problems with the vehicle --- he wishes everyone well and is sorry to have missed seeing people