Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Fritz is alive an well!

Post by Joviale »

:very happy:
In Scottland, of all places!

He says:
"Hey Joelle, please tell all that I knew and knew me (and liked) that I'm still here and would love to hear from them. I'll stick some photos in as soon as learn how to "
He asked for a mail address or phone for LB but the one i gave him doesn't work anymore, anybody has a rencent contact?:
"Right now (for 16 yrs) I've been perched in Edinburgh Scotland. Sadly Gareths no didn't work. It would have been a 'belter' had I suddenly phoned him !!! I'm not yet proficient enough to do much on line, but I'm hungry for any info you've got. It would be truly brilliant to be back in touch with you all again, it gets kinda lonesome up here.
I have his phone number and mail address if anybody wants to get in touch, i'll answer in a personnal message.
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution

Chris S-S
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Re: Fritz is alive an well!

Post by Chris S-S »

That is terrific to hear. Thanks for the update.
Chris Selwyn-Smith

Dantheman

Re: Fritz is alive an well!

Post by Dantheman »

Great to hear Fritz is still with in the land of the midnight sun :gone: :gone: :cheers: I am still in france. Last time I saw Fritz was at Galsworthy road after Grosvevenor he looked and sounded well. Got the message he was still with us from Weed bless him. Good news at this time. Many thanks for keeping this board going Chris : ) Will be posting some stuff about Buddy on FB board Love to all : D