No. 10

Photos, anecdotes... One topic per house
Dominic

No. 10

Post by Dominic »

When Jan and I first started living together, we decided to not set up home in a building. We didn't want to have it upset when eviction came so we set up camp in the back garden of No. 10.
Last edited by Dominic on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dantheman

Re: No. 10

Post by Dantheman »

cross deep tube worker/tunnel heathrow link ;; hippies in garden shed .met jamie/first taugt me 3 giutar cords in this space/ arrived after 2nigts cross deep alone atfter no 10 the waste ground home to me nos 7/ 14/16/waste not.we did notthe space is respected and kept tidy by all our children and now the children.the people kids/dogs at that time in this place make me, ; peacefull love and blessings to you and yours funky mobile funny ha ha ha resspect to all love dan

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Post by Joviale »

:?:
Sorry, i just checked when (and at what time) that mail was posted. ;)
Welcome on board Dan and happy new year, when are you coming to visit me in rainy provence?
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution

Dantheman

Post by Dantheman »

Hi Joele
Thank you for the invertation.Thats a date when i get back. Checking out of fr for a while for my sanity. 4 wks in Thailand should do the trick. Lost in france song ses it all.Time for me to move on.7 years here is enough, no scene no young
people dead zone.Ive given it my best shot, my skills and me are wasted here so im up for change I envy you and your community :wave: pip pip
Dan

Dantheman

Post by Dantheman »

No10
I moved into Jamies room 1st floor rear,till the place was raided & half de door was smashed by de pigs.The house had no banisters & both toilets were overflowing with *!!I knew no one and was scard to death 19 & staight.wot.Top floor 2 wierd german bikers.
When they went I cleared 100+ bottles of * off the landing.
On the Ground floor was Oddjob with his Bikes, well mostly his.
Basement front Ola, rear Marion, This was winter74? I lived in three different rooms in the house and at later date cleared those 2 toilets, so with a tin can.I got the g/floor rear working.
Later Pete smith had the t/floor.Sue-fbs took over OJs room & shared with a mad old granny.a young girl.They were dumped in the street at 2am by the police, woke US all up.So we got them beded down. We realy did work together then, & on many occaitions did wot needed doing.N10 marked a fundimental change in my life & spirit.so I am verry gratefull to you all.The hole in the wall to the Cabbage patch was brill.how did that get there? :Mad:

Dominic

Post by Dominic »

I'm glad it wasn't me who identified Sue as fbs.
Last edited by Dominic on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Joviale
Site Admin
antispam: I am Not

Post by Joviale »

Oh my god, it just downed on me, what fbs meant! How awfull, before feminism, no doubt!
No idea about saemus provisonal nick name though!
Come to think of it, i don't remember earning a nickname, behind my back perhaps! ;)
If i can't dance to it, it's not my revolution